Special Issue: COVID-19 as a Challenge on Many Fronts
Keywords:Covid 19, Editorial, CJGH, resources
Editorial introducing the special issue on pandemic response, with these key resource links:
- CCIH resources & forum: https://www.ccih.org/cpt_resources/covid-19/
- CCIH survey: https://www.ccih.org/covid-19-response-survey-of-fbos/
- Leadership consultations (HFAN): https://www.healthforallnations.com/
- Book & mission blogs: https://www.medicalmissions.com/coronavirus
- ICMDA Resource Links: https://mailchi.mp/a46dcc104406/covid01?
- Joint Learning Initiative for Faith and Local Communities: https://jliflc.com/covid/
- CUGH resources for educators and researchers: https://myemail.constantcontact.com/COVID-19-Newsletter-Vol--5.html?soid=1112846108446&aid=AUbGAK-oI_U
- FBO resources from CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/index.htm
- Community health fact sheet (in 25 languages):https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/8jexCP7yBlsK0MxPpUzK3Iv?domain=r20.rs6.net
How to Cite
Christian Journal for Global Health applies the Creative Commons Attribution License to all articles that we publish. Under this license, authors retain ownership of copyright for their articles or they can transfer copyright to their institution, but authors allow anyone without permission to copy, distribute, transmit, and/or adapt articles, even for commercial purposes so long as the original authors and Christian Journal for Global Health are appropriately cited.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.